[X4U] 1 DIMM

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Wed Feb 2 04:11:16 PST 2005

The other nice thing: Tax is included in the price almost 100% of the
time. So when it says 10 Euro, I pay that much. Unlike in the states,
where it is $10 + some unknonw percentage depending on the state you are
in. For me, at least, it doesn't make the tax feel as bad. Until I start
thinking about it.