[X4U] Mouse recommendations

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 2 11:40:22 PST 2005

Logitech MX900 seems not too Mac friendly.  From my research, there is
no on/off switch; the two buttons on the side are only PC programable.

I am looking at the Kensington, but cannot find much info on that one.
You are correct in thinking the price of bluetooth peripherals are too
expensive!  But both my computers are bluetooth enabled and I thought I
would like to take advantage.  The cord on my Apple mouse that I use on
my G5 is so short it is difficult to work with.

BTW, the wireless Logitech you recommended is sold out on overstock
site;)
Birgit