[X4U] Mouse recommendations

Javier Pedreira (Wicho) wicho at casaciencias.org
Thu Feb 3 00:48:54 PST 2005

Birgit Rhoads said on 2/2/2005:

>Logitech MX900 seems not too Mac friendly.  From
>my research, there is no on/off switch; the two
>buttons on the side are only PC programable.

You're right, the MX900 doesn't have an on/off
switch, but I found out that you can program all
of its buttons using GamePad Companion:

   <http://www.carvware.com/gamepadcompanion.html>.

Anyway, I tried a Logitech MX900 with my 15"
PowerBook G4, but I gave up on it as it would
never be recognized by my Mac after waking from
sleep.

Take care.

--
Javier Pedreira "Wicho"                            <wicho at casaciencias.org>
                                                      Tel: +34 981 18 98 40

Museos Científicos Coruñeses (=mc2)          <http://www.casaciencias.org/>
La Coruña, Spain                                            43°23'N 8°24'W