[X4U] iPhoto update came and went??

Jim MacCormaic thelook at eircom.net
Wed Feb 2 16:24:12 PST 2005

On 2 Feb 2005, at 11:57 pm, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:

> Apple released iPhoto 5.0.1 via Software Update today. Well, at least
> to some people. It hasn't shown up in mine yet.

Its not showing up in Software Update is due to the presence of some
prior iPhoto packages in Library/Receipts. Temporarily moving out
anything containing 'iPhoto' will cause SU to add iPhoto 5.0.1 to its
list of available downloads. (I can't claim credit for this, since I
was similarly affected on one of my machines and came across this
solution over at Apple Discussions.) Be sure to replace the packages
where they came from when you're done.

Jim MacCormaic
Dublin, Ireland