[X4U] iPhoto update came and went??

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Wed Feb 2 16:36:51 PST 2005

I temporarily removed the iPhoto receipts out of the Library/receipts
folder and I still can't see it in Software Update - just iTunes 4.7.1 and
a security update.

I think I'll have to wait for a new Mac purchase in the studio to happen
so I can get my hands on the iLife 05 DVD.

Coj

Jim MacCormaic <thelook at eircom.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
03/02/05 11:24 AM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."