[X4U] Powerbook G4

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 3 01:08:38 PST 2005

Yes i agree with Randy. And while this 1.25 GHz 15" AlBook from October
'03 delivers still fairly acceptable performance, I'm sure the 1.67 GHz
G4 will be much better. But if you need to do heavy video-DVD work, a
dual G5 PowerMac is a MUST. But for all else the new 15" or 17" is fine
for now. I'm spoiled on my dual 2 G5 for heavy lifting. While the
PowerBook G4 is fine for light-non-multimedia stuff, I wouldn't want to
have to rely on it for heavy multimedia creation work - only light
multimedia, spreadsheets and writing.