[X4U] Powerbook G4

markphilip at christian.net markphilip at christian.net
Thu Feb 3 02:38:14 PST 2005

>I bought it because I want a small, lightweight laptop
> as I lug it around with me everywhere. However, at home and at work, I
> plug into a range of peripherals - including large monitors. Given the
> option, I'd have spec'ed ny Mac to the fastest portable CPU and good /
> best graphics card. That way I'd still have my small laptop but better
> power when at my desk.

With the latest (final) release of the PowerBook G4, I was hoping that Apple would incorporate the back-lit keyboard into the 12" model as well. Doh! I suspect that if they did that, the 12" PowerBook would eat away the sales of the 15"...

anyone here prefer black coloured laptops? I never did like the Ti/Al models and still prefer the black colour of the Pismos...