[X4U] Powerbook G4

Dominic Ibarra dibarra at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 3 07:16:00 PST 2005

I am leaning towards the 12inch with a Superdrive. I love the size
aspect. I never understood why people want these monster size laptops.
And I have always been partial to the silver cases. They seem to stick
out more. I notice Powerbooks in airports or around town a lot quicker.

I agree that it would be nice if the 12inch offered a better graphics
card. I am in a similar situation as Mark in that I would lug it around
a lot but when I am home I would connect it to my Apple Studio display.

Flirting with PC's was short lived. I was considering an Alienware.
They are probably as good as a PC can get (most Apple-like). Then my
wife's Toshiba laptop got infected with all manner of virus and spyware
after a night with our teenage niece. We had to restage. So Apple it
will be with my allowance.

Cheers,

dominic