[X4U] Safari does not access keychain

Vince Lewis vplewis at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 07:56:17 PST 2005

Jim,
You know of course that it's the bank[s] that are preventing Safari
from autofilling you info. Which is a good thing. Imagine your laptop
is stolen and the thief  just autofills you bank info and transfers all
your savings to another account.  In fact, I'm surprised that OmniWeb
will do it--is it an older version?
ciao,
Vince