[X4U] Powerbook G4

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Sat Feb 5 06:45:54 PST 2005

Have you looked inside the cooling system needed for the DP desktops?
Imagine the issues trying to cool them in a smaller area, with less
cubic air flow area?
I am sure that knowing the market share that would be up for grabs,
(being the first DP notebook), once the task CAN be accomplished, it
will be.

"Just my opinion, I could be wrong"
(used w/o permission)