[X4U] Mac OS X 10.3.8 Update is out!

Stephen Mackenzie stephen.mackenzie at connectfree.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 05:38:55 PST 2005

Did the delta update.

Good things:

1. Update worked.
2. Login much faster now. (I have quite a lot of fonts).
3. Little dodgy bits of corrupt graphics on screen (eg scrolling in
Safari, quicksilver notification thingey, seem to be fixed.)

Bad thing:

1. uControl control panel thingey broken by the update; which I use for
the virtual scrollpad... I guess it's the new trackpad drivers, not
that there's any sign of two fingered scrolling on this 2002 ibook! Two
fingers in the direction of Apple for that one--that's just mean.

SM.

Stephen Mackenzie * skype: smacke
AIM: tydjsnejfiomjsdn * Yahoo: stephen_mackenzie2003
MSN: stephen.mackenzie at connectfree.co.uk