[X4U] "Who makes the best personal computers?" vote at Forbes

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Fri Feb 11 15:33:49 PST 2005

At 2:23 PM -0500 on 2/11/05, Aron S. Spencer spoke about [X4U] "Who
makes the best personal computers?" vote at Forb thusly:

><http://www.forbes.com/technology/2005/02/11/cx_jp_0211polldujour.html>

says that IBM introduced the personal computer in 1981.

Gee. I guess my memory of owning an Apple II and then a Lisa in the
1970's is all wrong.

IBM 'introducing' the personal computer is a product of the
magnificent  spin machine in Renton. Jobs can lay claim to the
reality distortion spell, to be sure.  But MS takes the cake for
marketing rip-offs, inferior at that, as innovation.