[X4U] Re: Bugs in new update 10.3.8?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 13 17:19:36 PST 2005

All applications are on the only hard drive on this computer.  My home
folder has not moved.  One application was moved slightly (nested in a
folder on the desktop instead of on the desktop), but not the other three.
Two of them came back after opening them and closing them (I knew what they
were because running the mouse over still flashed their names), but the
other one had to be removed and replaced.  Very odd!  Thanks for the tip!

Valerie