[X4U] Acrobat Annoyances - Multiple "open with" entries.

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 13 19:31:48 PST 2005

On both my Macs when I right-click on a PDF and go to the "open with"
section I get multiple entries for Adobe's Acrobat apps, as shown in
<http://mac.stroller.uk.eu.org/PDF%20Problem.png>.

Is it just me that gets this, or have other list members experienced
it, too?
The screenshot is from my PowerMac - my laptop has two entries in each
case. My laptop is much newer than my desktop computer, and it feels
instinctively like this is related to Adobe's automatic updates
feature. Anyone?

Stroller.