[X4U] Two-Finger Scrolling on older Macs.

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Tue Feb 15 01:52:16 PST 2005

Maybe 10.3.9 or 10.4 will provide the functionality without having to
resort to this level of hacking.

I left my system files in-place and just loaded the modified driver
from another location by a command line script, that way my system
won't fall over at the next update and if it all goes wrong a reboot
will fix it.

Regards, Rob.