[X4U] Tivo desktop 1.9

Adrian Stubbs stubbsz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 13:28:02 PST 2005

Since my Tivo updated to TivoToGo (I have a hidden above my cupboard so
I wanted the update) and upgrading to  Tivo Desktop 1.9  on my Mac, I've
been unable to Start the Tivo Server from System Preferences.  You hit
START and it immediatedly fails.  In the Console log I see:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: push
   at com.apple.cocoa.foundation.NSAutoreleasePool.push(Native Method)
   at com.tivo.server.TiVoDesktop.main(TiVoDesktop.java:36)
TiVoDesktop: can't launch TiVoDesktop!

I _Think_ it worked once when I first upgraded, but I can't swear to it
now.
Anyone know anything about this... hopefully a fix.  I'm drawing a blank.
-Adrian