[X4U] Re: best book on panther

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Feb 18 12:39:41 PST 2005

David Pogue's Missing Manual is the book I recommend to everyone. It's
helped me out more times than I can remember.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com