[X4U] password not accepted - help

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 19 04:20:16 PST 2005

When you installed the software an administrative password was part of
what you entered after the first boot up. You could have not put in a
password in which case you simply press the enter key and the dialog
box asking for one will go away and your install or whatever you are
doing to modify the startup disk will continue.

However, if you did enter a password and have since forgotten what it
is, you will need to boot from your install disk #1 and under the file
menu go to "Reset Password" where you can put something in you will
remember. Then restart from your hard drive and the new password should
work - don't forget it again. You will need it regularly.