[X4U] password not accepted - help

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Sat Feb 19 05:00:49 PST 2005

Thanks for the advice but...

Yes I did originally enter the administrative password;
I have use the application for several months without any problems;
it has now asked the for the admin password which I have not forgotten
and entered but the dialogue box asking for it comes back after a few
seconds;
I have tested the admin passwords which works elsewhere - for example
unlocking and locking some system preferences.
This is why I'm stuck

jan