[X4U] iBook unresponsive when lid opens

Dennis Thompson II agedcheddar at access4less.net
Wed Feb 23 07:43:07 PST 2005

Have you tried playing with the brightness keys (F1 & F2)?  Every so
often mine used to do the same thing and turning the brightness bask up
would usually take care of it.  It's been a while since I've had to do
this though.

IIRC it usually happened if I closed the lid after the screen had dimmed
months since the last occurence.

Hope that helps,

Dennis 'Sky' Thompson