[X4U] Move this ?

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Jan 3 19:28:09 PST 2005

Just a note on Spring loaded folders.... I have found on many different
machines that the final copy often doesn't work.

For example, I drag a file to a folder and press the space bar to open it,
I then choose another folder and drill down several levels. When I get to
the destination folder and let go of the mouse the copy doesn't happen.
Luckily the destination folder is still open but I'm forced to drag the
file to the folder again and the copy completes without a hitch.

Anyone else found this?

Cheers,

Cojcolds

ps. A very happy New Year to one and all!

John Azevedo <zoff at mac.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
03/01/05 03:12 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."