[X4U] OS X + telephone systems

Leonard Kuzminski len1290 at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 6 14:45:15 PST 2005

OS X + telephone systems

Does anyone have a recommendation for telephone system(s) that OS X
will work with?
We are a small office of ten people  all on OS X and our current
telephone system supports six telephone lines. We are planning to
expand ( more users and more lines) and add voice mail. All the
telephone systems that we are familiar with; seem limited to offering
additional features(such as recording the time spent on a call and
having the computer dial the number for the user or displaying the
caller's name and number) in Microsoft  Windows format only.

Len Kuzminski