[X4U] OS X + telephone systems

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sat Jan 8 18:31:45 PST 2005

>On Jan 8, 2005, at 2:14 pm, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>>>I use Ovolab's Phlink (pronounced "flink", a contraction of phone link).
>>>It's made in Italy.  It can do almost anything, and I understand now
>>>supports multiple lines.  It can do almost anything with AppleScript, but
>>>you have to spend a lot of time playing with the AppleScripts, or wading
>>>through Ovolab's free AppleScript offerings, in order to do much.
>>
>>Does anyone have any source for recordings of standard stuff for AppleScripts to use in feedback to callers? Stuff like 'One' 'Two' 'Three' etc.
>
>I don't know if it's any help, but you can buy recordings from a company called Digium.
>More information at <http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=thevoice> and a sample at <http://thevoice.digium.com/>. It's not cheap, tho', so is probably only appropriate for commercial setups.
>
>Stroller.

I am interested but their 'click here for a demo file' doesn't have a link. There is no way to get a clue as to what you get. Nor is there any easy to find link to send them any email. Just a clue that they use the Yahoo store for their transactions. Eeeww.
--

Robert Ameeti

I Was Recently On A Tour Of Latin America, And The Only Regret I Have Was That I Didn't Study Latin Harder In School So I Could Converse With Those People.

- Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle