[X4U] 10.3.7 and backing up Firewire drives

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jan 9 16:38:18 PST 2005

FC Farwell said:

>Oh no I should have stayed with 10.3.6.
>
>I can no longer back up to my firewire drive in 10.3.7 - i  was trying
>to locate the archives and see if there is a known quick fix?

Try downloading the combined updater for 10.3.7:
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosxcombinedupdate_10_3_7.html

Dismount and disconnect your FireWire drive.

Run the combined updater.

Then shutdown your Mac.

Restart with your FireWire drive attached.

See if that helps.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html