[X4U] Re: Skype....anyone use a regular telephone-to-USB

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Sun Jan 9 16:57:41 PST 2005

I have not used Skype with my mac yet, but I bet the griffin would work great. Skype works great computer to computer on my PC, but I have noticed that the other person's computer and soundcard have a huge part to play in sound quality.  I'm looking for a wireless headset though, that will plug into audio minijack sound/mic or USB, that has longer distance than bluetooth.  I'd love to be able to wander around my apartment and chat.  Anyone know of a headset or adaptor that would do this?