[X4U] Kinds of people that use PC vs kinds of people that use Macs

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Jan 10 07:09:14 PST 2005

Sorry to burden this list with this silly question but...

I've seen a few mentions of descriptions of the types of people who
prefer PCs as opposed to those that use Macs and I need one of those
thoughts. Anyone have something handy?  It was something about how
Mac users are able to concentrate on what they are wanting to
accomplish while the PC user is having the PC be the item around
which they must work.

Thanks in advance.
--

Robert Ameeti

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.