[X4U] Kinds of people that use PC vs kinds of people that use Macs

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 11 05:41:42 PST 2005

Not exactly what you're looking for, but up on my wall I have two
plaques.

One reads: "If Windows is the solution, can we please have the problem
back?"
The other: "It's not that I hate PCs or anything, it's just that I have
work to do."

Also, every PC in our office has a screen saver marquee that reads "I
wish I was a Mac"

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com