[X4U] When is Keynote?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Jan 10 09:47:21 PST 2005

Will anyone from this list be at the Keynote? It would be great if
someone could report back to us. Also, if anyone comes across any post
keynote reports on Mac related web sites could you kindly post them to
the list.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com