[X4U] firewire drives

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Jan 10 21:19:03 PST 2005

When you first clone the OS to a new partition/drive you will probably see
the hidden directories/files. After a reboot these files will become
hidden as they should be. Perhaps you rebooted before you looked at the
cloned drive?

This goes the same for restoring disc images to a drive partition.

If you want to be really sure the hidden directories are there then use a
utility to reveal hidden files like Tinkertool (found on Versiontracker).

Cojcolds

spoonbender <chronos326 at earthlink.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
11/01/05 12:32 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."