[X4U] iTunes streaming question

KJS explorerguy at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 08:24:41 PST 2005

I have the lone Macs in a firm with several offices chock full of PCs, so
I'm always trying to evangelize. One way is via iTunes.

I've had colleagues on PCs install iTunes on their PCs and import my iTunes
library to listen to. All works well, except the network keeps stalling and
rebuffering. I've changed the prefs to allow for a large buffer, but that
hasn't resolved the problem.

Has anybody else confronted/resolved this problem? Is it something that has
to be resolved on the server by the IT guys?

Thanks,
Jerry