[X4U] Fonts for Photoshop and Illustrator pallets

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Jan 11 17:20:47 PST 2005

Hi Mark,

You'll find that the fonts the Adobe Suite uses are contained in the
Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts/Reqrd folder.

In your Archive and Install you probably didn't move this folder (or the
parent Adobe folder) over.

Cheers,

Cojcolds

Mark Des Cotes <mark at astroprinting.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
12/01/05 03:17 AM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."