[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Jan 11 19:33:02 PST 2005

If you have a DV camcorder you could use it as a bridge - Video out on
TV/VCR/Whatever into camera A/V In. DV out to Firewire In on Mini Mac.
Then use iMovie/Final Cut Pro/Express etc to capture video.

Coj

"Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com>

I've actually been pondering this one myself.  I'd love to use one of
these to put together something that hooks up to my TV, and ideally
can record TV and play it back.  I know I can get video into one via
Firewire using my Canopus ADVC-100, but that won't cut it for such an
application.  Maybe this will create a market for a firewire
tuner/capture device.

As I've said, I think this is a terrific system, now that they've
finally released basically what I've been saying they needed :^)  Now
they need to build a "Home Entertainment" Mac for about the same
price :^)