[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 10:15:21 PST 2005

I wonder how the labor would run to replace it, if it goes bad?
Assuming that it is lifetime warranty on the memory. With Apple Care.
that would not cover it of course.
If Apple Store charges on market rate to install it, would they
discount the cost of the originally installed 256MB Ram? That could
work out OK.
I think then it makes a great machine for me, as I now have a G4 MD,
1.25. The speed bump of the 1.42 could be OK IMHO.
John