[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Jan 12 10:29:53 PST 2005

MacMall is offering the Mini on their site, and they have a variety of
RAM options...plus a free keyboard and Mouse (after rebate in typical
MacMall style).

The RAM is less expensive, but certainly not cheap.  Still, we are
considering buying one..my husband wants a machine exclusively for
Garageband.  The deciding factor for us is that he won a flat screen
monitor from Samsung's Hope for Education contest last month.  If we
didn't have the extra monitor, I think we'd be looking at a G5 iMac.

Still...MacMall does have some decent prices on monitors...