[X4U] Mac Mini!!!

Craig Hoffman choffman at eclimb.net
Wed Jan 12 13:08:23 PST 2005

You could be right.  Although, the big difference between the Cube and
the Mac Mini is the price.  The Cube was $1800.00 (more or less) and
the Mac Mini is $499.00.  The Cube failed because of its price and the
lack of expandability and its marketing.  I think the Mini Mac is a
perfect computer for the entry level user (email, internet, iLife,
Word, etc...) who doesn't need to install additional PCI cards, memory,
whatever.

Just my .02 cents