[X4U] iSync questions

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 18 07:45:53 PST 2005

I'd like to sync my bookmarks between work and home using my .mac
account. If I understand correctly, this will add all my home bookmarks
to my work computer and all my work bookmarks to my home computer. What
happens to the bookmark bar? I use it all the time, but at home I have
home related bookmarks in the bar and at work they're work related.
Once synced will the bookmark bars change?

With address book, I'd like to sync it so that all my work addresses
get copied to my home computer but I don't want my home addresses to be
copied to my work computer. Is this possible?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com