[X4U] iSync questions

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Jan 19 10:36:00 PST 2005

If I understand correctly, if I want to sync the bookmarks between my
home computer and work computer using my .mac account, the current
bookmarks on one of the computers will be erased and replaced with the
bookmarks from the other? What if I want to somehow merge all my
bookmarks so that my home BMs will be copied to work and vice versa
without loosing any. Is this possible with iSync?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com