[X4U] iSync questions

Doug Freeman dougfree at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 14:20:33 PST 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 1:36 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> What if I want to somehow merge all my bookmarks so that my home BMs
> will be copied to work and vice versa without loosing any. Is this
> possible with iSync?

Yes. From iSync help:

"If this is the first time you're performing a sync for a particular
computer or device [...] You can choose whether to merge the
information on all your computers and devices, or whether to replace
the information on the current computer or device with the synced
information from your other computers and devices."

You'll choose from the various options when you click the .mac icon
near the top of the iSync window.

HTH,
Doug