[X4U] EXIF info

SW sw at carolina.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 11:19:50 PST 2005

  Somehow my iPhoto library got munged up, but I managed to save all my
pics in folders, chronologically.

I want to be able to put them back in iPhoto now (after a nuke and
pave) but somewhere along the way some of the pics have lost their EXIF
data. Now when they import into iPhoto, they go at the end of the list
with a 2005 date instead of where they should go chronologically.

  What I need is a program to Edit the EXIF data, so that when I import
them all the rolls are happy and in order.

  I found one program on Version Tracker called Photoinfo which works
fairly well but, it won't add EXIF data to pictures where there is none
already.

Any recommendations on something that will ADD as well as edit EXIF
data?

Steve

When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one I've
never tried before.  -  Mae West