[X4U] Opened for the first time?

Jon Marett jmarett at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 00:27:29 PST 2005

I've noticed this too after running Coctail (one of those programs that
clears out various system caches among other things). I also noticed
Steve Jobs getting a little bothered by it during his MWSF keynote. A
couple of times after launching a program he made a comment like 'Yes I
want to run...' when clicking 'OK'. Of course his frustration may have
stemmed from the fact that his main mac hung during the keynote so he
had to switch to a backup machine.

jon