[X4U] [OT] Skype microphone

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Jan 21 13:52:28 PST 2005

Roy,
I use Skype with the internal microphone on my iBook all the time;
however, you will get better results if you use external HEADPHONES to
cut back on the echo.

I also see that at http://skype.com/store/accessories/  they have a USB
handset.  I think that the keypad isn't supported under Mac OS X, but I
think you can still talk with it after you've dialed a # from your
computer.

Grootjes,

Michael