[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

John McG ensignjd at optonline.net
Mon Jul 4 16:42:54 PDT 2005

RadTech makes an oiling kit for the tibook.

http://www.radtech.us/

TiGlide:
For Ti PowerBook - Ports in rear

Service your PowerBook like a pro with the right tools for the job.

Correctly align display to case for optimum function and appearance.

Conditions display hinges for smooth, quiet and effortless rotation.
TiGlide Contents:

1 - 2ml Syndrol HD metal conditioner
1 - RadTech Ti-tool spanner
1 - Non-marking pry tool
1 - Display alignment shim set
1 - Illustrated instruction set
1 - Optional T6,T8 Torx wrenches

John

--
If a motorists cuts you off, just turn the other cheek. Nothings gets
the message across like a good mooning.