[X4U] Tiger Finder Behavior

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 5 15:21:42 PDT 2005

On 05/07/2005, at 11:44 PM, Jon Warms wrote:
> snip

> The problem is that when I ejected the thumb drive, the Y icon
> disappeared. This shouldn't be, should it?

snip again

Is this because when you eject the thumb drive Spotlight immediately
deletes the index of the Y folder and thus that folder disappears? I
can not explain this clearly because Spotlight is something of a
mystery to me [understatement] but wiser heads may be able to take it
further. Sorry if this is a red herring.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA