[X4U] Re: Man arrested for using Open Wireless network (was Wireless "theft" )

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Thu Jul 7 20:22:52 PDT 2005

On Jul 7, 2005, at 8:30 PM, Peter Saint James wrote:

> If ISPs continue to ignore customer service and piss people off,
> the public is going to say, "We don't need no stinking ISPs."
> Wireless will be everywhere and ISPs would be anachronisms.

Right... just like cable TV and telephone companies and all the other
places that have treated customers like crap and still exist.

Someone has to setup and maintain those wireless networks that "will
be everywhere".

What's your solution, make it a government agency like the electric
company?  Because surely THOSE have always treated their customers well.

TjL