[X4U] Multipage PC Fax

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 8 08:17:16 PDT 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 1:36 pm, Alex wrote:

> On Jul 7, 2005, at 18:24, Stroller wrote:
>
>> What does it say when you run `file` on the files?
>
> Data, naturally. (I did say they appear to be binaries...)

Naturally? You mean it doesn't recognise them? From a cursory glance in
/usr/share/file/magic I don't see anything that says "binary" without
providing more info. You might have said they "appear to be binaries",
but in my book, so are jpegs and movie files.

>> - Get a clue.

This was perhaps unfunny of me. I meant it in the context of "file will
give you a clue" but I was also angry having just replied to the "theft
of unsecured wireless access" thread.

Stroller.