[X4U] iPhoto editing in external editor

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 14:35:57 PDT 2005

I'm having problems with iPhoto when I double click a photo to edit
it. I have it set up to launch Photoshop, which it does, but the
picture never opens.

I've tried deleting both the iPhoto and Photoshop preference files to
no avail. When I switch iPhoto to open up Photoshop Elements instead,
everything works as expected.

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, have any of you noticed that most of the problems are
caused by a few Apple applications such as iPhoto and Safari. On the
other hand, iTunes has been rock steady for years.