[X4U] iPhoto editing in external editor

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Thu Jul 14 16:43:35 PDT 2005

My guess is that you have an installation problem with Adobe. I'll
bet you can't open a file directly into photoshop using finder using
"open with" command either. I bet you did a archive and install for
tiger.
Try the following:

"So go to the Library in the Previous System, open Scripting
additions, find the file called "Adobe Unit Types" and copy it to /
Library/Scripting Additions/ in your new System."

This comes from the Photoshop list.
..lj