[X4U] Good Reading

SW sw at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 09:24:20 PDT 2005

On Mon,Jul  18, , at 12:01 PM, Michael Winter wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2005, at 7:01 AM, Joe Grande wrote:
>

>> People are now throwing away their PC's rather than ridding them
>> of viruses and spyware.
>>

> And if they buy a new PC, they'll be in the same boat in a week or
> two.
>
> Am I the only one who thinks this is a really stupid thing to do?
> Wonder if he junks his car when it needs an oil change and buys a
> new one.

  They also have to look at what their time is worth to them.

What is going to cost you less.... losing a day or a day and a half
wiping and reinstalling things, or the the money for a new computer
already (partially) set up?

This may lead to a different conclusion if  you are paid a lot of
money for your time.

Steve
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just
sit there."
        - Will Rogers