[X4U] Re: Good Reading

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:53:19 PDT 2005

On 7/17/05, Brett Conlon <brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au> wrote:
> I know Mac OS has way less holes to exploit than Windows but if you get
> devious and smart enough jokers out there they'll start finding ways.

I don't know that they can. I'm not trying to say that OS X is
invulnerable to viruses, but if I understand things correctly, and
there is always the chance that I don't, the method by which bad seeds
are gumming the Windows works is Active X and the Registry, neither of
which is a concern for Mac users.

So even if the bad seeds target Macs, they're going to have to come up
w/ some new tricks to wreak their havoc upon us.

Can anyone elaborate and/or dispell these notions?

--
"Principled dissent is a patriotic obligation." --Me