[X4U] Good Reading

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:17:59 PDT 2005

It's not so much the amount of time it actually would take for a person to
completely wipe-out and reinstall their OS, apps, and data ... it's the
amount of time it "seems" like it would take them and their level of comfort
in doing it. It seems to me like the people responding to this thread
(myself included) don't seem to have a problem with this process. But in
today's society viewing more and more things as disposable I can understand
how more and more people would use this approach to remedy their situations.

I'll be happy to give your disposed-of computers a good home! :-)

matt.